TweetI’m sooo counting the days until summer, I really need a break from all the morons that my class is composed of. Two days ago in CLE class, my teacher told us to make two lists. Under the first list we were to write the people we love and under the second we’re supposed to write the people who love us. Now honestly I really don’t like these kind of activities but since my grades depend on whatever I do in school I was forced to oblige. I had no trouble thinking of people that I love, but I made sure I only included the people who were really special to me and the friends who genuinely cared for me. In the other list however, it took me some time to think of people who do love me. It’s kind of hard to assume if people love you. I know for a fact that quite a number of people do like me because I’m funny, talented, amusing, whatever. But I also know that if I wake up one day to find that all those qualities disappeared, those people wouldn’t like me anymore. And that is a different thing from “love”. [read more?]
- nose bleed
- Upgrade mozilla and firefox users
- Lyrics of This is My Now sang By Jordin Sparks
- Have you ever been in love?
- getting ready for UPCAT
- Listen to Kristy Lee Cook’s Album Why Wait
- God is Love
- Sixteen of 38 Pinoy Dream Academy selected
- Sometimes I feel like crawling inside my photographs and staying in there forever
- What dog are you?