Last week’s Ford commercial was all glammed up. The Top 9 American Idol Ford Commercial makes up for that. They are obviously supposed to have attitudes. The guys are wearing clothing that makes them look short and fat. what’s the point of this commercial? Is it just sort of a filler for the show?
- Photos of Rumored Top 24 in American Idol 7
- Ramiele Malubay and Jason Castro Love Interest?
- Baylie Brown, possible American Idol Finalist
- Sanjaya Malakar Pop Culture Phenomenon
- Hollywood Week in American Idol Season 6
- David Cook in Guitar Hero Commercial (Unedited Version)
- Karaoke American Idol
- First Impressions of American Idol 2010
- American Idol Spoiler: Hollywood Rounds
Comments are closed